Friday, January 20, 2012

michaels app.

Just in case you haven't heard...


did you know that you can get a free Michaels app for your phone?  No more clipping coupons only to forget them at home!!! This has changed my life! I love this app!!

I don't get the current flyer in the newspaper but no worries...I am always in the know as the app includes the weekly ad as well as any featured deals.  Also, you can surf products, projects, and events to keep you inspired.  Of course, my favorite aspect of the app is the availablility of coupons.  The current coupons are always on your phone! Simply show the store teller your phone and it will be scanned and the discount will be applied to your order!  Yay!

Want to get the app?  Just search the app store for "Michaels Stores" and install. I recommend it to all crafters out there!  It will make you so happy!



tara.

2 comments:

  1. you can do the same for Joann's Fabrics

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for sharing, Laurie! We don't have a Joann's here in Canada but I will definately keep that in mind for when I get to do some cross the border shopping!! Yay!

      Delete